Zak Mir interviews Mike Edwards, President & Executive Director of Argo Blockchain. Click the play button below to listen to the audio.
Key points covered:
- Can u give our listeners a broadbrush overview as to where u now see Argo going given the shelving of the MaaS (Mining as a Service) original idea and the current mining of largely bitcoin for the company’s own account?
- What are your views on Bitcoin now and how do u see price trajectory of the coin over the next 12-24 months?
- Argo is now one of, if not the most efficient crypto miner in the listed sphere yet the company’s valuation does not reflect this – what are your plans going forward to address this value disconnect?
- We note the purchase by your private company Mike of 250,000 shares a several weeks ago – can we expect more in the way of Directors buying at the current valuation?
- With regards to our profit forecasts and the variability of these. One of the key Q’s shareholders have asked us is what proportion of mined crypto currency, in particular Bitcoin, is converted into cash as opposed to being left in the cyrptocurrency and thus leaving the balance sheet exposed to asset erosion should the price dip back materially?
- Finally, what message would you personally like to convey to shareholders going forward?
For more research on Argo Blockchain visit http://www.alignresearch.co.uk/cpt-company/argo-blockchain/
RISK WARNING & DISCLAIMER
Align Research & a director of Align Research own shares in Argo Blockchain and are bound to Align Research’s company dealing policy ensuring open and adequate disclosure. Full details can be found on our website here (“Legals”).
This is a marketing communication and cannot be considered independent research. Nothing in this report should be construed as advice, an offer, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities by us. As we have no knowledge of your individual situation and circumstances the investment(s) covered may not be suitable for you. You should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Your capital is at risk by investing in securities and the income from them may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. The marketability of some of the companies we cover is limited and you may have difficulty buying or selling in volume. Additionally, given the smaller capitalisation bias of our coverage, the companies we cover should be considered as high risk.
This financial promotion has been approved by Align Research Limited