Zak Mir interviews Mark Segal, Finance Director of Gaming Realms.
Click the play button below to listed to the audio.
– Its coming up to a year since the disposal of the Real Money Gaming operations. Has the new licence focussed strategy performed as expected since then?
– How is the global pandemic affecting your revenues? Do people play more games because they have more free time or do they play less because they have less money?
– What can investors expect to see through the rest of 2020?
– Can you elaborate on plans to expand within the US markets.
– Assuming you meet expectations for the current year is there the potential for a dividend payment?
For the latest comment on Gaming Realms visit CLICK HERE
DISCLOSURE & RISK WARNING
Gaming Realms is a research client of Align Research. Align Research & a director of Align Research own shares in Gaming Realms. Full details of our Company & Personal Account Dealing Policy can be found on our website http://www.alignresearch.co.uk/legal/
This is a marketing communication and cannot be considered independent research nor is it subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of its dissemination. Nothing in this report should be construed as advice, an offer, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities by us. As we have no knowledge of your individual situation and circumstances the investment(s) covered may not be suitable for you. You should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Your capital is at risk by investing in securities and the income from them may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. The marketability of some of the companies we cover is limited and you may have difficulty buying or selling in volume. Additionally, given the smaller capitalisation bias of our coverage, the companies we cover should be considered as high risk
This financial promotion has been approved by Align Research Limited