Zak Mir interviews Bradley Sampson, CEO of Kore Potash.
Click the play button below to listed to the audio.
- What is the outlook for Potash?
- What is the potential of Kore’s Sintoukola Potash Basin?
- What factors in the DFS for the DX project are likely to lead to an expansion of this project and a bigger NPV?
- How does getting the DXS project into production make the financing of the far larger Kola project possible?
- How do the DX project and Kola shape up against their peers?
- Operating in the Republic of the Congo, what is it like?
- Why should anyone invest in Kore Potash and why are the shares?
To read our recent initiation of coverage report on Kore Potash CLICK HERE
Kore Potash (KP2) is a research client of Align Research. Align Research holds a position in Kore Potash. Full details of our Company & Personal Account Dealing Policy can be found on our website http://www.alignresearch.co.uk/legal/
This is a marketing communication and cannot be considered independent research nor is it subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of its dissemination. Nothing in this report should be construed as advice, an offer, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities by us. As we have no knowledge of your individual situation and circumstances the investment(s) covered may not be suitable for you. You should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Your capital is at risk by investing in securities and the income from them may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. The marketability of some of the companies we cover is limited and you may have difficulty buying or selling in volume. Additionally, given the smaller capitalisation bias of our coverage, the companies we cover should be considered as high risk
This financial promotion has been approved by Align Research Limited