Zak Mir interviews Joe Salomon, MD of Oilex. Click the play button to listen to the audio.
Key questions/points discussed:
1. Given the High court of Gujarat ruling can you confirm that you expect to be back in the field in 2019?
2. We note the comment in your last RNS includes a reference to an amicable resolution. Can you advise how this is progressing?
3. We believe the stock to be worth decent multiples of the current price in the event of a resolution. What are your plans to kick start this long awaited value realisation process for shareholders?
4. There has been previous mention of alternate farm in partners. Can you provide some colour as to what type of framework would be palatable to management?
5. Finally, can we expect continued Director alignment with shareholders given the undervaluation of the stock as and when the regulatory position allows from a restriction perspective?
For more research on Oilex visit http://www.alignresearch.co.uk/cpt-company/oilex-limited/
For the most recent blog on Oilex visit http://www.alignresearch.co.uk/oilex/oilex-court-ruling-update/
DISCLAIMER & RISK WARNING
Align Research & a director of Align Research own shares in Oilex and are bound to Align Research’s company dealing policy ensuring open and adequate disclosure. Full details can be found on our website here (“Legals”).
This is a marketing communication and cannot be considered independent research. Nothing in this report should be construed as advice, an offer, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities by us. As we have no knowledge of your individual situation and circumstances the investment(s) covered may not be suitable for you. You should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Your capital is at risk by investing in securities and the income from them may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. The marketability of some of the companies we cover is limited and you may have difficulty buying or selling in volume. Additionally, given the smaller capitalisation bias of our coverage, the companies we cover should be considered as high risk.
This financial promotion has been approved by Align Research Limited.