Zak Mir talks with Keith Allaun, CEO of PowerHouse Energy. Click the play button below to listen to the interview.
Key issues addressed:
- First company operating in waste to hydrogen market place.
- Anticipated commercialisation process within 12 months with first siting expected by end of this year/early next year.
- Strong Local Authority support for product.
- Unlike peers – debt light balance sheet and low cost to operational ramp up.
- Retained ownership of units preferable to outright sale – multitude risk minimisation.
- Key milestone roadmap to commercialisation explanation.
- Aggressive roll out of DMG plants.
- Addressing directors buying of stock issue.
To read more research on PowerHouse Energy CLICK HERE